Exit from NPS Part- 2 | Tax Thursday | CA Yogesh KatariyaPromo Code : REPUBLIC (55% Discount on Model Portfolios & Get Element of Stock Market Course Free)
0:19 Exit from NPS
5:45 Exit at the time of Death
6:42 Exit when account holder is Disable
7:45 Account Holder who join after 60 Years
Complete Fundamental Stock Analysis Tool - Stock-o-meter:
Let Yadnya's Tax Experts solve all your Income Tax related Queries
Research Based Ready-made Model Portfolios:
Comprehensive Mutual Fund Reviews:
Yadnya Books and eBooks now available:
On Amazon - https://amzn.to/2XKtlks
On our website - https://investyadnya.in/books
Find us on Social Media and stay connected:
Blog - https://blog.investyadnya.in
Telegram - http://t.me/InvestYadnya
Facebook Page - https://www.facebook.com/InvestYadnya
Facebook Group - https://goo.gl/y57Qcr
Twitter - https://www.twitter.com/InvestYadnya
LinkedIn - https://www.linkedin.com/company/investyadnya/
DISCLOSURES UNDER SEBI (RESEARCH ANALYST) REGULATIONS, 2014:
Yadnya Academy Pvt. Ltd. (InvestYadnya) is registered with SEBI under SEBI (Research Analyst) Regulations, 2014 with registration no. INH000008349.
Disclosure with regard to ownership and material conflicts of interest
1. Neither Research Analyst nor the entity nor his associates or relatives have any financial interest in the subject Company;
2. Neither Research Analyst nor the entity nor its associates or relatives have actual / beneficial ownership of one per cent or more securities of the subject Company, at the end of the month immediately preceding the date of publication of the research report or date of public appearance;
3. Neither Research Analyst nor the entity nor its associates or his relatives have any other material conflict of interest at the time of publication of the research report or at the time of public appearance.
Disclosure with regard to receipt of Compensation
1. The Research Entity and its associates have not received compensation from the subject company in the past twelve months.
2. The subject company is not or was not a client during the twelve months preceding the date of recommendation. Receive SMS online on sms24.me
TubeReader video aggregator is a website that collects and organizes online videos from the YouTube source. Video aggregation is done for different purposes, and TubeReader take different approaches to achieve their purpose.
Our try to collect videos of high quality or interest for visitors to view; the collection may be made by editors or may be based on community votes.
Another method is to base the collection on those videos most viewed, either at the aggregator site or at various popular video hosting sites.
TubeReader site exists to allow users to collect their own sets of videos, for personal use as well as for browsing and viewing by others; TubeReader can develop online communities around video sharing.
Our site allow users to create a personalized video playlist, for personal use as well as for browsing and viewing by others.
@YouTubeReaderBot allows you to subscribe to Youtube channels.
By using @YouTubeReaderBot Bot you agree with YouTube Terms of Service.
Use the @YouTubeReaderBot telegram bot to be the first to be notified when new videos are released on your favorite channels.
Look for new videos or channels and share them with your friends.
You can start using our bot from this video, subscribe now to Exit from NPS Part- 2 | Tax Thursday | CA Yogesh Katariya
What is YouTube?
YouTube is a free video sharing website that makes it easy to watch online videos. You can even create and upload your own videos to share with others. Originally created in 2005, YouTube is now one of the most popular sites on the Web, with visitors watching around 6 billion hours of video every month.