FTX Selling BILLIONS of Tokens; MetaMask's New Updates; Stoner Cats NFT & SEC; PayPal’s Crypto PushThe team breaks down the latest crypto news, from FTX selling tokens to Metamask’s new updates. They also discuss NFTs and the SEC charging a popular project called ‘Stoner Cats’
- FTX received court approval to sell billions worth of BTC, ETH, SOL and other cryptocurrencies. Selling will occur gradually.
- Deutsche Bank, Germany’s largest bank, said it will establish crypto custody and tokenisation services. Institutional adoption continues.
- The SEC charged the creator of the Stoner Cats animated web series with conducting an unregistered offering of crypto-asset securities in the form of NFTs. Two straight weeks of enforcement against NFTs.
- Institutional updates: PayPal launched an off-ramp for U.S. users and Visa released a Solana deep dive.
- MetaMask announced one of its biggest-ever updates: Snaps. Allowing you to do more things within MetaMask without leaving.
#NFT #FTX #metamask #cryptonews
🔔 Enjoyed the episode? Hit SUBSCRIBE and turn on notifications for more!
📧 Join our free newsletter for weekly crypto insights: https://collectiveshift.io/newsletter/
💻 Book a free 15 min call to get expert advice on how to make your crypto portfolio meet your specific investment goals. In our consult, we’ll chat about your crypto goals and share insights that you can factor into growing and developing your portfolio. Schedule your consult: collectiveshift.io/become-a-member
👉 Connect with us:
Disclaimer: We are not Financial Advisors. All opinions expressed by Collective Shift representatives and/or guest/s in this video are intended for informational purposes only and should not be treated as investment or financial advice of any kind. Any information provided during the video is general in nature and does not take into account the viewers' specific circumstances. Collective Shift and its individual team members are not liable to the viewer or any other party for the viewer’s use of, or reliance on, any information received, directly or indirectly, from the video in any circumstances.
The viewer should always:
1. conduct their own research;
2. never invest more than they are willing to lose; and
3. obtain independent legal, financial, taxation and/or other professional advice in respect of any decision made in connection with this video. Receive SMS online on sms24.me
TubeReader video aggregator is a website that collects and organizes online videos from the YouTube source. Video aggregation is done for different purposes, and TubeReader take different approaches to achieve their purpose.
Our try to collect videos of high quality or interest for visitors to view; the collection may be made by editors or may be based on community votes.
Another method is to base the collection on those videos most viewed, either at the aggregator site or at various popular video hosting sites.
TubeReader site exists to allow users to collect their own sets of videos, for personal use as well as for browsing and viewing by others; TubeReader can develop online communities around video sharing.
Our site allow users to create a personalized video playlist, for personal use as well as for browsing and viewing by others.
@YouTubeReaderBot allows you to subscribe to Youtube channels.
By using @YouTubeReaderBot Bot you agree with YouTube Terms of Service.
Use the @YouTubeReaderBot telegram bot to be the first to be notified when new videos are released on your favorite channels.
Look for new videos or channels and share them with your friends.
You can start using our bot from this video, subscribe now to FTX Selling BILLIONS of Tokens; MetaMask's New Updates; Stoner Cats NFT & SEC; PayPal’s Crypto Push
What is YouTube?
YouTube is a free video sharing website that makes it easy to watch online videos. You can even create and upload your own videos to share with others. Originally created in 2005, YouTube is now one of the most popular sites on the Web, with visitors watching around 6 billion hours of video every month.