Riven's Wishes III Full Quest Guide & Rewards (Week 3) [Destiny 2]

Destiny 2 Season of the Wish - Riven's Wishes III Full Quest Completion Guide & Rewards (Last Wish Raid Weapon Patterns / Legend or Master Lost Sector) / aka Get Raid Weapons Without Raiding Quest Week 3. Just a quick video showing all of the steps, rewards, and short gameplay from the lost sector to complete this. Timestamps below.

00:00 - Quest Pick-Up
00:14 - Legend or Master Lost Sector
01:14 - Quest Completion & Rewards

The shortest one so far. You don't even need to clear the lost sector for progress, in fact it's better to just load in on master, clear the first few waves of Thrall, and reload the lost sector. The first few waves give 30-40 percent progress. After that, the remaining enemies and boss fight seemed to slow down and I only got another 15% from my first clear (totaling 55% from a single master). So if you really want to save time, just do the waves of Thrall and one Unstop 3 times and you'll be done.

PC setup:
Fractal Design Meshify 2 XL, Corsair AX1600i, MSI PG Z790 Carbon Wifi, i9-13900k, Arctic Liquid Freezer II 420, MSI RTX 4090 Suprim X 24G, 64GB G.Skill Trident Z5 DDR5-6400 CL32, 5x Arctic P14 PWM, 2x Samsung 990 Pro NVMe SSD 2TB, 8TB Samsung 870 QVO SSD

Keybindings, settings and setup can be seen here: https://youtu.be/y_h29mOSiqQ


SUBSCRIBE HERE: https://www.youtube.com/esoterickk?sub_confirmation=1
BECOME A CHANNEL MEMBER HERE: https://www.youtube.com/esoterickk/join
Thank you so much for your support! Receive SMS online on sms24.me

TubeReader video aggregator is a website that collects and organizes online videos from the YouTube source. Video aggregation is done for different purposes, and TubeReader take different approaches to achieve their purpose.

Our try to collect videos of high quality or interest for visitors to view; the collection may be made by editors or may be based on community votes.

Another method is to base the collection on those videos most viewed, either at the aggregator site or at various popular video hosting sites.

TubeReader site exists to allow users to collect their own sets of videos, for personal use as well as for browsing and viewing by others; TubeReader can develop online communities around video sharing.

Our site allow users to create a personalized video playlist, for personal use as well as for browsing and viewing by others.

@YouTubeReaderBot allows you to subscribe to Youtube channels.

By using @YouTubeReaderBot Bot you agree with YouTube Terms of Service.

Use the @YouTubeReaderBot telegram bot to be the first to be notified when new videos are released on your favorite channels.

Look for new videos or channels and share them with your friends.

You can start using our bot from this video, subscribe now to Riven's Wishes III Full Quest Guide & Rewards (Week 3) [Destiny 2]

What is YouTube?

YouTube is a free video sharing website that makes it easy to watch online videos. You can even create and upload your own videos to share with others. Originally created in 2005, YouTube is now one of the most popular sites on the Web, with visitors watching around 6 billion hours of video every month.